Sunday, October 7, 2012

Conference

I want to post about conference. I'll be honest I sleep through about 90% of conference (especially priesthood session) but the 10% of conference I listen too is good stuff, I mean some people are boring but speakers like holland, monson, Scott, and uchtdorf are some of the best.

After they announced that you can go on a mission when you are 18, it really made me think of how not ready i am, and how I need to start getting ready for my mission because I want to go when I'm 18. President Monson are that change for a reason and I think it's only best I follow his teachings..

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how much this could affect people. Some kids were waiting for a year and a half to go. They would have the summer and a semester of college. But now they're going right after high school. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're worthy enough... WE need to talk

    ReplyDelete